Saturday 25 August 2018

Interracial Grandparents celebrating 60 years anniversary




@Sarah J is not only proud of her grandparents, their love story is also a inspiration to her.
Her grandmother was 19 and British, when she married her Nigerian grandfather. His family already had a wife for him but he refused. Today, they are celebrating their 60 years anniversary!
She tweeted,



Its my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and I cannot deal!!
My grandpa went to study in England and met my grandma as a student. wayyyyy backkkkkkk in the day.
My grandma was 19, she dropped everything and followed my grandpa back to Nigeria. Now they been married 60 years.
My grandpa’s people already had a wife for him but he was like nah.
My grandma is 80, grandpa’s 86
My grandma is british, my grandpa’s nigerian
Yes he is Yoruba
Yall. Love exists for real.
My grandparents are goals. If the love aint like their love, I dont want it. Bye.


~ woman.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manchester United appoint new manager after Mourinho’s sack

Former Manchester United midfielder, Michael Carrick has been appointed to takeover as caretaker boss at the club.