Saturday 18 October 2014

SHOCKING: Barack Obama's Credit Card 'Declined'

The president of the United States of America had his credit card declined at a restaurant in New York City last month. "It turned out I guess I don't use it enough", Mr Obama said. "They thought there was some fraud going on".
The First Lady Michelle Obama saved the day. Lucky enough, she had a credit card on hand and paid for the meal.
Mr  Obama revealed this at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as he announced new protections for debit cards used to deliver Federal benefits.
"I was trying to explain to the waitress, you know, I really think that I've been paying my bills", Mr Obama said.
The US president is paid $400,000 per year, as well as given a non-taxable $50,000 expense account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manchester United appoint new manager after Mourinho’s sack

Former Manchester United midfielder, Michael Carrick has been appointed to takeover as caretaker boss at the club.