Wednesday 21 March 2018

Love and Trust: Your priority?


Love; that feeling of vulnerability, giving someone the capacity to hurt you, but believing they wouldn't; otherwise called "butterflies in the stomach".

Trust; complete faith in someone, believing they wouldn't let you down, even in the weirdest and most difficult circumstances.

Quick question(s): Which do you prefer? Can one survive independent of the other? Are they symbiotic?

Well, don't tell me you love me, when my words mean little to you.

Love is trust; trust isn't love.

Very well then, they are commensals, aren't they?

For clarity, one depends on the other; the other is quite independent of the other.


If you trust me, you can love me; if you love me, then you should trust me.

Love me and trust me.

By Sowah Emmanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manchester United appoint new manager after Mourinho’s sack

Former Manchester United midfielder, Michael Carrick has been appointed to takeover as caretaker boss at the club.