Thursday 1 March 2018

What Women Want





How easy or uneasy can it be to decipher?

Amazing creatures, created after the seventh day, mostly as “helpers”. Interestingly, they have become a lot more. Most women are captains of industries, successful entrepreneurs, even bread winners of their homes. 

Well, they’ve been clamouring for gender equality. Surely, fate has shone on them.


When they were described as “weaker vessels”, I only assumed that, as helpers, their duties are somewhat defined (not to the kitchen, the bedroom and the other room though), but basically, not to do what men do.


Men are assumed to be the providers, protectors, and in clearer terms, superheroes. But life is quite dynamic. Nothing remains the same for too long a time.


Gradually, from becoming helpers, women became partners.

One thing I admire about this species is that, they always have their way; they could care less about protocol.








 







“I need a man to take care of my needs, be there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on, scold me when I seemingly go astray, pamper me like a spoiled brat; but I want to be independent”. The ironical oxymoron

Common guys, if you scold your lady, you’re damn too harsh. You keep quiet about stuff, you’ve got no spine. You say your mind, you’re selfish. You keep your thoughts to yourself, you’re secretive.


There is an expected balance you’re meant to keep, but never mind the clues, cos you ain’t getting jack.



My advice, do what you gotta do. Lines would fall in pleasant places some day.


Sowah Sowizi Emmanuel

1 comment:

Manchester United appoint new manager after Mourinho’s sack

Former Manchester United midfielder, Michael Carrick has been appointed to takeover as caretaker boss at the club.